Today is the last day of National Preparedness Month. It is also the final day of our promotional offer on Weather Defender.
Sign up for Weather Defender before the day is out and you'll receive a free month of the following benefits:
- All-seasons Weather Monitoring
- Nationwide to street-level detail of weather events
- Hundreds of Geographic and Weather overlays
- Automatic alerting of any weather element
Click Here to Sign Up
September is National Preparedness Month
Stand up and be counted!
How many of the 10 PrepareAthon activities have you completed? Add your emergency preparedness activities to the America’s PrepareAthon! website: www.ready.gov/prepare
Visit READY.GOV/MYPLAN and review the various situations you need to consider when it comes to being prepared. The site is a wealth of great information including printable templates to get your started quickly.
| FOR A LIMITED TIME! It's Our Lowest Price on an Annual Subscription!
Save HUGE in 2015!
Sign up for a year-in-advance and receive 65% off the retail price. This is our lowest price EVER on an annual subscription!
- Live Weather Radar
- Winter Storm Tracking
- Snow, Hail, Wind & Tornado Reports
- Instant Weather Alerts
- Always-on Threat Monitoring
- Real-time Weather Graphics
- Customizable "Safe Zones"
- Easy to use!
"...the most complete package on the market..."
- C. Danison
New Snowfall Accumulation Forecasts give you advance warning to where the winter storms will hit hardest in your community.
The new Freezing Rain layers depict areas of freezing rain and ice accumulation over the next three days.
With Weather Defender's new winter tracking layers you can:
- Determine where you need to deploy your resources on a more accurate, more timely basis
- Predict snowfall and ice accumulations 24, 48, and 72 hours into the future
- Combine snowfall and ice layers with other layers like real-time Winter Radar
- Set Perimeter Alerts and be automatically notified when threatening winter weather is approaching
Commercial customers can find the new layers under the Commercial Layers category of the Layer Browser.
Weather Defender Commercial Edition was designed specifically for public safety agencies, utilities, contractors and other organizations that need up-to-the-second weather data and tracking systems. Always-on threat monitoring and alerts allow you to minimize risk, maximize preparedness, and optimize the allocation of costly resources. A user-friendly, intuitive and robust solution for your weather monitoring needs, from a trusted provider.
To schedule a demo of Weather Defender Commercial Edition, please call 1-800-960-4586 (M-F, 9-5PM CST), or click here to contact a rep.